MK20 MOSFET Converter
Power Range: 2.5kW - 20kW
Frequency Range: 50kHz - 450kHz
- Direct modern replacement for vacuum tube high frequency generators.
- MOSFET transistor modules.
- 95% conversion efficiency.
- Wide matching range capability.
- Single main control board.
- Full compliment of direct metering for power supply operating conditions.
- NEC and NFPA79 wiring codes.
- Isolation output transformer.
- Series tuned output circuit.
- Sealed enclosures requiring no external air for cooling.
- Single side access for easy installation of floor modes.
Power Supply Specifications:
- Power circuit is direct fired, series tuned, fundamental frequency output utilizing MOSFET power devices for switching.
- Constant input power factor of 0.95 or better.
- Minimal power output level is 1% of rated power output.
- All kilowatt sizes are provided from the factory in current control.
- Output regulation accuracy is ± ½% with ± 10% change in incoming line.
- Input line to load conversion efficiency of 95%.
- Input power requires 3 phase at rated voltage, 50 or 60 hertz.
- 95 degree maximum inlet water temperature.
- 30 psi minimum differential water pressure with differential switch protection.
- NPT thread connections on water inlet/outlet.
- Constant resonant frequency tracking throughout the heating cycle.
Click here to view the MK-20 Power Supply Data Sheet